Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

One Year

Well, it has been a whole year that I have served as a Church Service Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have been reflecting on how my life has changed this last year.
I have certainly learned a lot about the internet as I have answered (or tried to!) questions about the LDS.org site. Basically, I've learned to click on words and pictures and see what happens. I may become techy yet!

I've also learned to accept change, and not worry. I just try my best and pray a lot.

The thing I have been thinking the most about is all the blessings our family has had this last year. I have had help with coping better with my health problems and my husband with the inspection business he has started. Our children have had help with their family relationships and with their jobs. Most of all, I feel grateful that when you two year old granddaughter was backed over, she only received a scrape on her leg. Some people might say this is all coincidence, but I believe that we have a loving Heavenly Father who watches over us. I believe that there are still miracles-- we just have to look for them in our lives, and I believe that it truly is a miracle that my little granddaughter is still with us.

see   New Assignment   http://sherryannestories.blogspot.com/  Topics - Mission, Service, Love, Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment