Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Why do Mormons watch General Conference?

If you believed that you could hear advice from God to direct your life, would you listen? This is what we believe and why we listen.



There have been so many times when I have been worrying about something; when things just aren't
working out in my life. I just don't know what to do, then as I'm listening to General Conference, some words just stand out. There is my answer! It now suddenly seems so obvious. I wonder why I hadn't realized it before. I know know what to do to solve my problem and feel happier.

I have heard many Latter-day Saints (Mormons) share similar experiences. It is as if light from heaven is dispelling the gloom in our lives. There is hope and direction again. I feel at peace at last.

Do I listen to General Conference? Wouldn't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment