Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mormon Temple Video


This video not only explains the purpose of temples, but tells what happens there and shows pictures of the inside. I look forward to going to the temple because
I feel a sense of peace there. Answers to problems come to my mind after I have been to the temple. I feel stronger, am given an eternal perspective of life, feel closer to God, and have a greater desire to be a better person. When I enter the Celestial room, I always feel overwhelmed with a desire to go back home, to return to live with my Heavenly Father, to be with my husband and family forever. Being in the temple is like making a visit to our heavenly home. It gives me the desire and strength to meet life's problems and progress. It fills me with hope, light, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment