Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

General Conference Gives Direction

I've heard that #LDSconf is supposed to take you somewhere. I'm trying to learn about hashtags so I thought I'd try one out. I'm putting this in again since I'm not sure about hastags. I'm trying to catch up with technology but it is a struggle for me.


I'm looking forward to the talks tomorrow. Besides messages of hope and direction for my life, I also am strengthened just to see and hear the leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They have turned their lives over to the Lord and lost themselves. They are loving and more concerned with others than how they appear to others. It give me hope that I can be a better person. General Conference is a time to make a new start - like New Years. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment