Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gratitude Journal

I think this, a gratitude journal,  is a great idea to help me be more grateful for all I have been given in life. I know that a grateful heart is a happy one. I also know that especially with so many health problems, I need to look for the good things in my life.  I need to appreciate what I have and what I can do instead of looking at all I can't do. I know I take for granted so much such as having medicine to keep me alive, glasses to help me see, safe food to eat and safe water to drink, a nice home with heat, freedom and safety, a loving husband and family, good friends, and a Savior who gives me the opportunity to grow; to learn from my mistakes. So much of happiness is attitude, so I am going to look for my blessings each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment