Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I Know There Is a God


I believe that there is a God and that He truly is our Heavenly Father, the father of our spirits, and as our father, He wants us to grow and be happy. Our purpose for being here on earth is to learn to choose good over evil -- to learn and become more like our Heavenly Father. With His help we can progress and return and live with Him someday where we can enjoy eternal family relationships.

I know there is a God because I have experienced His help in my life. I feel that He loves us more than we are capable of understanding. I know he loves me for I have felt His presence supporting me in my most desperate moments.

 I know there is a God because He answers my prayers. I have received so much help in my life as I have been married and raised our four children. The Lord has helped me to endure the many years I have had to spend ill and restricted to my home. He gave me the strength to endure the pain and frustrations. I believe He helped to us finally find out what was the problem and am grateful for the inspiration He has given me to help me know what to do to deal with a very rare and serious health problem. Without His help, I doubt that I'd still be here.

I have seen His guidance and help in my life. Jobs have worked out at the right time for our family. We found the right home for us. Opportunities have suddenly appeared, and we have been warned of dangers such as there being an icy spot on the road we had to travel. Everyday I see and experience God's love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment