Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

What Mormons Believe


Here is a great page to learn about basic Mormon beliefs. It has a short explanation then you can View Detail and see videos and read more about that core belief. You can even  Chat with a Church member and discuss this belief. 

As a "Mormon" what do I believe? I believe in trying each day to be a loving person by helping others. I believe that love does not die and family relationships can continue forever. I believe that we are children of a loving Heavenly Father who wants us to grow and be happy. I believe that our Savior came to show us the way to happiness and to give us the strength to get there. I believe that the Atonement of our Savior allows us to live after this life, and gives us hope and peace. I believe that God loves me, answers my prayers, and helps me each day. I believe in all that is good and true.

No comments:

Post a Comment