Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Morman Tabernacle Choir -- Infant Holy, Infant Lowly

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2015-12-0050-infant-holy-infant-lowly-music-video-mormon-tabernacle-choir?category=christmas-songs&lang=eng

I was very touched by this 2015 Mormon Tabernacle video.  It shows the hope the Savior gives to us. Though I've never been in a physical prison, I feel that wrong choices can confine us in mental prisons even more limiting. I am so grateful to be able to learn form my mistakes, to apologize, to start over. I don't think I could continue if I felt I could not improve. After a day of saying and doing the wrong things, my life is a tangled mess. The discouraging thing is that I really am trying. This is the best I can do. I am trying to learn from my experience, but I don't know how to straighten out all my learning mistakes. I don't have the power to give myself a new start. Our Savior's love, strength, and sacrifice makes it so that I can look forward each day with hope -- the hope that I can become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment